Companies around the world across 16 digital and design categories were evaluated by Clutch, a B2B ratings and reviews platform, based on more than 12 qualitative and quantitative criteria. We are thrilled to announce that this research identified Disruptive Advertising as a top PPC agency worldwide!
Delivering exceptional results and building strong partnerships are central to our business. Without a reliable and trustworthy partner, a business can lose a lot of money in a poorly devised pay-per-click campaign. Many people don’t realize the number of factors that go into a successful PPC campaign—building a strong keyword list, crafting proper ad text, building relevant landing pages, etc…all require a team with experience and a keen attention to detail.
In 2011, Disruptive Advertising was founded and we didn’t have all of the answers. But as years went by, we learned from various experiences and managed to build a strong reputation in the digital advertising space. To this day, Disruptive Advertising prides itself on delivering sustainable results to our clients.
Our presence on Clutch allows us to feature some of our most successful projects. While Clutch places a strong emphasis on results, their verified reviews also go into more detail about the full scope of a business collaboration, delving into project management, cost, and various areas for improvement.
We’re very grateful to all 14 of our clients who have shared their feedback. Without their participation, this honor would not be possible. Highlighted below are a few of their remarks:
- “They hit the ground running with a low cost per conversion, and generate more leads than anticipated for our budget.” – Co-founder, App Development Company
- “The performance of our campaign has been through the roof. It set a whole new standard for us.” – Marketing Manager, Sporting Goods Store
- “They just love what they do. All around they’re a fantastic partner.” – Director of Digital Marketing, Direct Mortgage Provider
This award is a huge achievement, and we appreciate that client feedback was central to the research. We’re always looking for ways to improve our customer service, and having a platform for our past and current clients to voice their opinion has been a reliable source of growth and improvement. Overall, we’re honored to be featured so prominently in a global press release, and look forward to the opportunities it will open up for us!
Latest posts by Jacob Baadsgaard (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About Exact Match Keywords - January 19, 2018
- When to Use Phrase Match in Paid Search Advertising - January 19, 2018
- Broad Match Keywords: Everything You Need to Know - January 19, 2018