Whether you’re new to AdWords management or have worked in PPC advertising for years, sometimes you need a few extra ideas to really get the most out of your campaigns.
Over the years, we’ve featured hundreds of campaign tips and client wins on Disruptive Blog. Recently, some of those ideas and wins were incorporated into a beautiful infographic by SMBclix.
Have you tried all 10 of these ideas?
Each of these AdWords hacks has strengths, weaknesses and sweet spots, so check out the following articles for more information on where and how to use each idea:
- Research new keywords
- Use the search terms report
- Optimize ads for mobile devices
- Use conversion tracking
- Use specific landing pages
- Re-engage past visitors with remarketing
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA)
- Increase your quality score
- YouTube advertising
- Gmail-sponsored promotions
If you want to improve AdWords performance, you may need to experiment with one or all of these PPC techniques. In addition, you may want to consider the following ideas:
Again, for more in depth information on each of these AdWords tactics, check out the following articles:
- Cheaper LinkedIn ads
- Use ad extensions
- Utilize AdWords bidding strategies
- Use mini conversion bait
- Set bid modifiers for mobile
- Use call forwarding
- Use in-market segments
- Use ad scheduling (dayparting)
- Make your landing pages mobile friendly
- A/B test ad copy
Taken together, these 20 ideas should give you plenty of ways to improve AdWords performance over the next few months. Try them out!
By the way, if you’d like me to go over your AdWords campaigns and give you some recommendations for specific tactics to try first, let me know here or in the comments!
Have you tried any of these PPC ideas before? What sort of results did you see? Are there any other suggested ideas you’d add to this list?
Latest posts by Aden Andrus (see all)
- Tim Hemingway and Cydney Hatch on 2019 Social Media Trends - June 25, 2019
- Lead Nurture vs Direct Signups: Which is Right for Your SaaS Business? - June 25, 2019
- Up Your GDN Game with Custom Intent Audiences - June 20, 2019